- Rugged, low-diffraction electret condenser microphone
- The AM-3P is phantom powered and has a standard XLR for use with
a traditional phantom power supply of 12-48 V
- Measures noise to NC25
- Pressure response characteristic
- Standard ¼ inch size
- Calibrated against a Bruel & Kjaer® ¼ inch laboratory microphone
- Excellent omnidirectional characteristics
The AcoustX AM-3P microphone is phantom powered with a standard XLR.
It is slightly longer than the AM-2P (1.65 inches vs 1.25 inches). It will measure background noise down to NC25.