- Rugged, low-diffraction electret condenser microphone.
- Pressure response characteristic.
- Calibrated against a Bruel & Kjaer® ¼ inch laboratory microphone.
- Excellent omnidirectional characteristics.
- The AM-1 has a miniature XLR for use with the D2 Cinema Version.
- The AM-1P is 48 V phantom powered and has a standard XLR for use with
the D2 Studio Version.
The AcoustX AM-1 and AM-1P utilize a high quality electret condenser capsule.
They are also calibrated against a laboratory microphone for added accuracy.